Control cables with plastic insulation
KVVG, AKVVGG, KVVGng, AKVVGng-LS, KVVGng-LS, AKVVGng-LS cables are designed for fixed connections to electrical devices with a rated alternating voltage up to 660 V with frequency up to 100 Hz or with a constant voltage of up to 1000 V, for laying in rooms, channels, tunnels, in conditions of an aggressive environment, in the absence of mechanical influences on the cable.
-1. Current-carrying conductor
1. The minimum bend radius of the cable during the installation must correspond to at least 6 cable diameters. 2. Rated voltage - 0,66 kV with frequency up to 100 Hz or constant voltage up to 1000 V.
2. Resistance of cable insulation insulation should be: not less than 10 mΩ, conductor cross-section from 0.75 to 1.5 mm2 not less than 9 mOhm, cross-section of conductor from 2.5 to 4.0 mm2; not less than 6 mОm, cross-section of a vein from 6 to 10,0mm2.
3. Cables must be resistant to external factors: increased operating temperature + 50 ° C; low temperature -50 ° С.
4. Relative air humidity up to 98% at a temperature of 35 ° C.
5. The cable can be used in high-altitude areas with a height of not more than 4300 meters above sea level. At the same time, the permissible heating temperature of the cable should be reduced at a rate of 0.6 C per 100 meters above 1000 meters above sea level.
6. The rated cross-section is from 2.5 to 6.0 mm2.
7. Cables are manufactured in 4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 19, 27, 37 core.
1. Conductor - copper or aluminum, single-wire.
2. Insulation - made of polyvinyl chloride plastic.
3. Shell - from polyvinylchloride plastic.