Isolated and protected for overhead power lines
For branches from the overhead line to the input and for laying on walls of buildings and engineering structures in air of types II and III according to GOST 15150.
-1. Aluminum compacted core
-2. Isolation from silanol-crosslinked PE
-3. Aluminium alloy
Characteristics: SIP 2
1. Rated voltage - up to 0,6 / 1 kV.
2. Ambient temperature during cable operation from -50 ° C to + 50 ° C.
3. Relative air humidity up to 98% at a temperature of 35 ° C.
4. The minimum temperature of cable laying without preheating is 20 ° С.
5. Approximate long-term permissible operating temperature of conductors 70 ° C
6. Maximum permissible temperature of cable conductor heating in emergency mode 80 ° C
7. Maximum temperature of heating the cores at a short-circuit of 135 ° C
8. The minimum permissible bending radius for laying 7.5 diameters of the wire
9. Service life is not less than 30 years.
1. Stranded, sealed aluminum conductor. 16-240 mm2.
2. Insulation from light-stabilized silanol-cross-linked polyethylene.
3. Zero core - from aluminum alloy.