Isolated and protected for overhead power lines
For highways of overhead transmission lines (OL) and linear branches from overhead lines in air of types I and II in accordance with GOST 15150.
-1. Aluminum compacted core
-2. Aluminium alloy
-3. Isolation from silanol-crosslinked PE
Characteristics: marks CIP1
1. The rated voltage is up to 0.6 / 1 kV.
2. Ambient temperature during cable operation from -50 ° C to + 50 ° C.
3. Relative air humidity up to 98% at a temperature of 35 ° C.
4. The minimum cable laying temperature without preliminary warming up is 20 ° С.
5. The long-term permissible operating temperature of the conductors is 90 ° C
6. The maximum permissible temperature of heating the cores of the cable in emergency mode is 130 ° С
7. The maximum temperature of heating of the veins with a short-circuit of 250 ° C
8. The minimum allowable bend radius when laying 10 wire diameters.
9. Service life is not less than 30 years.
1. Aluminum core section 16-240 mm2.
2. The zero core is made of aluminum alloy.
3. Isolation from light-stabilized silanol-cross-linked polyethylene.