Cables control with plastic insulation screened
Cables of the brands KVVGe, AKVVGe, KVVGeng, AKVVGeng, KVVGeng-LS, AKVVGeng-LS are designed for laying in rooms, channels, tunnels in the absence of mechanical influences on the cable in an aggressive environment and the need to protect electrical circuits from the influence of electric fields.
-1. Current-carrying conductor
1. The minimum bend radius of the cable during installation should correspond to at least 6 cable diameters.
2. The rated voltage is 0.66 kV with a frequency of up to 100 Hz or a constant voltage of up to 1000 V.
3. Resistance of cable insulation must be:
at least 10 mOhm, cross-section of the core from 0.75 to 1.5 mm2;
at least 9 mΩ, conductor cross-section from 2.5 to 4.0 mm2;
not less than 6 mOhm, cross-section of a vein from 6 to 10,0 mm2.
4. Cables should be resistant to external factors:
increased operating temperature +50 ° C;
low temperature -50 ° C.
5. Relative air humidity up to 98% at a temperature of 35 ° C.
6. It is allowed to operate the cable in high-altitude areas at a height of no more than 4300 meters above sea level. At the same time, the permissible heating temperature of the cable should be reduced at the rate of 0.6 ° C for every 100 meters above 1000 meters above sea level.
7. The nominal cross-section is from 2.5 to 6.0.
8. Cables are manufactured in 4-, 5-, 7-, 10-, 14-, 19-, 27-, 37-wire.
1. Conductor - copper or aluminum, single-wire.
2. Insulation is made of PVC compound.
3. Screen of aluminum or copper foil.
4. The shell is made of polyvinylchloride plastic.