Control cables with plastic insulation, armored
Cables of the brands KVBbShv, АKVBbShv, KVBbShvng, АKVBbShvng, KVBbShvng-LS, АKVBbShvng-LS are designed for laying in rooms, canals, tunnels, in the ground (trenches) including in aggressive environment and in places exposed to stray currents, if the cable is not is subject to considerable tensile forces.
-1. Current-carrying conductor
-3. Belt insulation
-4. Armor from steel tapes
1. The minimum bend radius of the cable during the laying must correspond to at least 10 cable diameters.
2. Rated voltage - 0,66 kV with frequency up to 100 Hz or constant voltage up to 1000 V.
3. Resistance of cable insulation insulation should be: not less than 10 mOhm, conductor cross-section from 0.75 to 1.5 mm2 not less than 9 mOhm, cross-section of conductor from 2.5 to 4.0 mm2; not less than 6 mОm, cross-section of a vein from 6 to 10,0mm2.
4. Cables should be resistant to external factors: increased operating temperature +50 ° C; low temperature -50 ° С.
5. Relative air humidity up to 98% at a temperature of 35 ° C.
6. Cable can be used in high-altitude areas with a height of no more than 4300 meters above sea level. At the same time, the permissible heating temperature of the cable should be reduced at the rate of 0.6 ° C for every 100 meters above 1000 meters above sea level.
7. The nominal cross-section is -2.5 -6.0 mm2.
8. Cables are made of 4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 19, 27, 37 wire.
1. Conductor - copper or aluminum, single-wire.
2. Insulation - made of polyvinyl chloride plastic.
3. Belt insulation made of polyvinylchloride plastic.
4. Armor made of flat steel ribbons.
5. Shell made of polyvinylchloride plastic.