with plastic insulation for voltage from 0.66 to 1 kV "VVGng-FRLS"
VVGng (A) cable FRLS is a fire-resistant cable designed for transmission and distribution of electrical energy in fixed installations with a rated alternating voltage of 0.66 kV and 1 kV and a frequency of 50 Hz.
It is used in electrical wiring in the operating rooms of hospitals, emergency power supply circuits and the supply of equipment operating in case of fire.
VVGng-FRLS - power fire-resistant cable, with copper conductors, thermal barrier of mica-containing tape, and insulation and sheath of PVC compounds of reduced fire hazard.
-1. Copper core
-2. Fire-resistant protective barrier from mica tape
-3. Insulation of plasticity of low combustibility
-4. Fire-resistant protective barrier from mica tape
-5. Shell of low-combustibility plastic
1. Cables 1,2,3,4 and 5-wire for a rated alternating voltage of 1 kV with a frequency of 50 Hz.
2. Electrical insulation resistance, recalculated by 1 km length and temperature + 200 ° C is from 12 to 50 MOhm, depending on the cross-sections.
3. Cables for a voltage of 0.66 kV can withstand an alternating voltage of 3 kV with a frequency of 50 Hz.
4. Cables are resistant to temperatures from minus 300 C to +500 C, relative humidity up to 98% at temperatures up to + 35 ° C, including for laying outdoors.
5. The long-term permissible temperature of heating the cores of cables during operation is not more than + 70 ° C.
6. Permissible core temperature in case of short circuit - no more than + 250 ° C, duration of short circuit should not exceed 4s.
7. The permissible temperature of heating the cores in the overload mode is not more than +90 ° C.
1. Copper wire.
2. Winding - mica-containing tape.
3. Insulation - PVC plastic compound of reduced fire hazard.
4. Winding - mica-containing tape.
5. Shell - PVC plastic compound of reduced fire hazard.