with wire armor with plastic insulation for voltage from 0,66 to 1 kV
Armored power cables are used for laying in conditions with high probability of mechanical loads and damages. For example, in earth trenches, tunnels and mines, in open areas, in industrial and residential areas - where possible damage to the cable sheath.
Cables with wire armor, in addition, are allowed to operate on inclined and vertical sections of cable routes, where the probability of stretching is high.
-1. Copper wire.
-2. Winding - mica-containing tape.
-3. Insulation - PVC plastic compound of reduced fire hazard.
-4. Winding - mica-containing tape.
-5. Shell - PVC plastic compound of reduced fire hazard.
1. Limit operating ambient temperatures from -50 to +50.
2. Relative air humidity up to 98% at a temperature of 35 ° C.
3. Rated AC voltage 1 kV at a frequency of 50 Hz.
4. Test voltage - alternating current, 50Hz, 3500V for 10 minutes.
5. Insulation resistance - not less than 0,005 мОм per kilometer.
6. The minimum bend radius is approximately 15-20 cable diameters.
7. Nominal cross-section:
copper single-wire core - from 6 to 10 mm2;
Aluminum single-wire core - from 6 to 50 mm2;
copper stranded wires - from 16 to 300 mm2;
Aluminum stranded wire - from 70-300 mm2.
8. Cables are manufactured in single-, double-, three-core, four-core and five-core.
Four-core cables are manufactured with single-section or single-core conductors.
1. Conductor - copper or aluminum, single-wire or multiwire.
2. Insulation - made of polyvinylchloride plastic or cross-linked polyethylene.
3. Waist insulation.
4. Armor - made of steel wires.
- for grades ВКбШв, АВКбШв, ПвКбШв, АПвКбШв from polyvinylchloride plastic compound;
- for the brands VKBShvng, AVKbShvng, PvKbShvng, APvKbShvng from polyvinylchloride plastic compound;
- for grades VKBShvng-LS, AVKbShvng-LS, PvKbShvng-LS, APvKbShvng-LS from low-combustible PVC with low gas-smoke evolution.