Wires are used for personal hygiene and microclimate devices, soldering irons, lamps, kitchen electromechanical devices, radio electronic equipment, washing machines, refrigerators and other similar devices.
-1. Conductor, copper
1. Test alternating voltage up to 2000 V for 15 minutes with a frequency of 50 Hz.
2. The electrical resistance of insulation of wires and cords at a temperature of 70 ° C, listed for 1 km of length, should be at least 0.009-0.012 Ohm, depending on the cross-section of the core.
3. Limits of operating ambient temperature: maximum up to + 40 ° C, min. -25 ° C
4. Maximum operating temperature of conductor + 70 ° C.
5. Installed trouble-free operating time not less than 5000 hours. Nominally tensile force 9.8-19.6 N, depending on the clipping of the wire. Polyethylene - 1000 kOhm; Polyvinyl chloride is 80 kOhm.
6. Wires of PVS grades have a shell of polyvinylchloride plastic. The shell must be easily detached from the insulation of the veins.
7. Nominal cross-section of cores - from 0,75 to 2,50 mm2.
8. Wires must be made in different colors. The color should be agreed between the consumer and the manufacturer.
9. Wires are wound in coils or drums.
1. The conductor is copper, multiwire.
2. Insulation made of polyvinylchloride plastic.
3. Sheath of compacted polyvinylchloride plastic.