Wires are used in electrical installations for stationary laying in lighting and power networks with a rated voltage up to 450V with a frequency of up to 400 Hz or with a constant voltage of up to 1000 V.
Wires of APV grades are used to mount a section of electrical circuits where bends of wires are possible.
-1. Current conductor, aluminum
1. The electrical resistance of the insulation of wires at a temperature of +20 ° C, listed for 1 km of length, should be not less than: at acceptance and delivery - 1*1060m;
for the period of operation and storage - 1*1040m.
2. Limits of operating ambient temperature: maximum up to + 70 ° C, minimum to -50 ° C
3. Rated voltage up to 450 V with a frequency of up to 400 Hz or a constant voltage of up to 1000 V.
4. Test voltage up to 2000 for 5 minutes.
5. Wires with single-wire cores should be resistant to bending on a 90 ° C goal to the right and left of the starting position. The number of cycles must be at least 10, with a bend radius equal to five times the outer diameter of the wire or the thickness of the flat wires.
6. The insulation of the wires should be resistant to cracking at a temperature of 150 ° C and deformation at a temperature of 70 ° C.
7. Wires must be made in different colors. The color should be solid or made by applying two longitudinal strips on the insulation of natural color, located diametrically.
8. The construction length of the wires must be at least 100 meters.
9. Nominal cross-section of conductors:
- for wire of the grade APV from 2,5 to 120,0 mm2.
1. Conductor - aluminum, single-wire or multiwire.
2. Insulation made of polyvinylchloride plastic.